Friday, November 25, 2011

With the mindset of dancing mood, everything seems floating under my toes!


We all know that the economy is slumping in the United States. We have been discussing how to resolve this standstill since 2008; however, I don't see the U.S. Congress have found the light or is leading us to walk away from the muddy path. I read the on-line newspapers; I watch the local TV news; I listen to CNN anchors and I hear my neighbors' complaints, all they are talking about is "JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!" I honestly am exhausted to hear how economy is affecting our lives and how we are affecting each other negatively.

Life goes on; don't wait for any politicians to lend their helping hands and pull us out from the mess. We have ability to clean up clutters surrounding us. If everyone tries a little bit harder to blow away their blur an inch away each day, a week or a month from now, all of us will have a better vision of our future. Stop the resentment, think positively, work diligently, dance with "Cotton Boy" and float up in the sky. Let's be invincible.

No comments:

Post a Comment